Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Installation problems with 2.0
Posted by: Luke ()
Date: June 28, 2008 12:52PM

Hmmm, well it seems I'm not very bright!

Perhaps it's because it is very early in the morning here but
while I seem to be able to add an aircraft type ok (eg C-172) I don't seem to be able to add an aircraft of that type per se. I did this ok in v 1.3 but seemingly 2.0 must be different somehow. Likewise I don't seem to be able to add instructors...

I've made some use of Babelfish but no-one else appears to have the same problem so I hate to think how embarrassingly obvious the answer is going to be!

Maybe I will try again later in the morning :-)

Regards, Luke.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: jtremblet ()
Date: June 28, 2008 07:51PM

To config OF 2.0 there is french tutorial "Tutoriel de configuration d'OF2.0" at http://wiki.openflyers.fr/index.php/AdminDoc2.0, I'am in the process of update and then I translate it
Try automatic translation, I think it can be you userful

Joël

Posted by: claratte ()
Date: June 28, 2008 07:53PM

I opened a new thread, because we're going away from the initial track of this thread;-)

Christophe LARATTE
OpenFlyers manager

Posted by: tomcat ()
Date: January 06, 2009 02:36PM

Hi gashaw and all --

Amazing troubleshooting you've undertaken. My php/sql skills are not that strong.

I am at the same state as your earlier post. After upgrading a working version of 1.3.1 to 2.0. all I get is a white screen when calling the install directory.

I assume that you now have a working version of 2.0. Ultimately, how did you fix your problems?

Thanks. Regards --

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.