Notes on booking confirmation email
Posted by: aeroclubvicenza ()
Date: June 03, 2005 08:39PM

Hi,

I'd like to know if you've already implemented the function that display also comments on booking conformation email and which files do I have to download.

Thanks

Stefano Marchesin

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Notes on booking confirmation email
Posted by: claratte ()
Date: June 06, 2005 03:49PM

Hi,

Yes, the comments are now included in the email confirmation.

But we are unable to say which files have been changed because we do not trace that and a lot of changes have been done.

But, if you have already checkout a release using the cvs, we need only to perform an "update" with your cvs tool (tortoisecvs for example) and you'll have the list of updated files (so you will need to upload on your host, only the updated files).

Posted by: aeroclubvicenza ()
Date: June 06, 2005 05:43PM

I know, but I had to modify many files, so I can't do a simple update.. That's why I need to know wich file has the comments update..

Stefano Marchesin

Posted by: claratte ()
Date: June 06, 2005 10:12PM

If you modify files, perhaps, you could list them. So, when we make an update, you download our update and after you check (according to your files list) the changes using a tool like ExamDiff.

You may understand, that it should be more easier for you to trace your change than for us to make a trace for you.

The reason why we can't say you which file is changed, is that we do not make only one change at once and some changes spread themselves on several files.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.